Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is situated 1km away from the Ella Town and it’s very central from all the key locations in Ella.
We have 4 dorms, which has eight or ten beds, with access to large modern bathrooms with 24 hours hot showers. The dorms are mixed or female only, are equipped with comfortable mattresses and private lockers. The access to the rooms and locker is secure, through personalized keys. Linen and towels are provided free.
Our hostel offers cozy common areas to socialize, with couches, reading areas, board games, free Wi-Fi Internet access and free tea coffee.
We also have a dining area and a well-equipped kitchen where guests can cook, socialize and share their meals.
Apart from these facilities we carry theme nights to keep the hostel live and entertain.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 1 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 12:00 noon to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. No Smoking In Rooms.
6. Reception working hours 08:00-20:00. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>