Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is surrounded by a large garden that can be your oasis in Pristina – with a back garden bar, fire pit, garden games, hammocks, fruit trees, and more! Buffalo Backpackers garden is the perfect place to pass time with new friends! We’re committed to providing a spacious and friendly environment to meet all of your travel needs.
Just inside the house we have a common room and full kitchen stocked with cooking essentials. We have comfy sofas, games, a book swap, a clothing swap and an exhibition room where you can learn about Kosovo’s history.
Buffalo Backpackers offers day trips in our VW hostel van! You can chose from a variety of seven different adventures around Kosovo. Our trips range from mountain and waterfall tours, to historical sites and local wine and raki tastings.
Our guests receive FREE large storage lockers, breakfast, coffee and tea 24/7, city maps and Wi-Fi —not to mention a wealth of cultural and traveler information from our great staff. Whether you’re just passing through or need a home base to explore Pristina and the rest of Kosovo, we’re here to make your trip a great one.
Cancellation policy: 1 day advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment due upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 12 pm - 12 am (If you need to arrive earlier just let us know!)
Check out before 12 pm
Taxes included 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>