Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our variety of private rooms are simple, neat and clean. We offer double bed, three bed and four bed private rooms for your convenience. You can meet other guests in the shared lounge, or prepare a meal in the communal kitchen. Free parking is available on site.
Brunnerton Lodge and Backpackers Greymouth is 10 minutes’ drive from Point Elizabeth, and 1 km from the historic Brunner Mine Industrial Site. Shantytown is a 20-minute drive away. Brunnerton Lodge is home to Side Track Tours, a leading West Coast tour company. Grab an opportunity to visit Punakaiki Greymouth or the Glaciers!
Property Policies and Conditions
- 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Check In: 2:00pm - 10:00 pm.
- Check Out: 7:00 am - 10:00 am.
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards and cash accepted. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
- Breakfast not included.
- Reception Hours: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm.
- No curfew.
- No age restrictions.
- Maximum stay 14 days.
- Please communicate regarding unusual arrival and departure times.
- We have a no-smoking indoors policy.
- We have quiet hours between 11pm and 7am.
- Cooking and cleaning facilities are available, please simply clean up after yourselves.
- We occasionally allow pets - discuss with us on a case by case basis. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 닌텐도 Wii
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>