Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Brunei Hotel fulfils all the modern requirements of a classic international hotel in terms of comfort, convenience, communication facilities and central situation.
A hotel in the heart of business
Situated in the heart of the city, the Brunei Hotel provides easy access to the business district of commercial houses, banks, airline offices and the scenic waterfront and other imposing landmarks are only a short stroll away.
The extra bonus is the warmth, hospitality and friendliness of the highly trained staff. We are here to serve you and to help to make your stay in Brunei enjoyable and memorable.
*********************We are right in the centre of Town and it is very easy for you to move around without taking any transport. For example the Mosque, The Royal Regalia, Water Village ,shopping Centre and most of all the Bus Terminal is just behind pur Hotel and you can go anywhere easily.********************** 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 안전 금고
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>