Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Everybody is welcome: solo-travellers, friends groups, adventurers, families, backpackers ...and any traveller who wants to share experiences and enjoy our hostel and city.
We are located in Azhuma Street, the city center. From here you will have access to all the monuments easily, try our famous gastronomy and ‘Tapas’, learn about our mix of cultures, do all kinds of outdoor activities, enjoy the famous nights ... and make friends!
In Broz Hostel we have 14 rooms equipped with hairdryer, air conditioning and heating, shower gel dispenser, lockers, towels and bedding. We also have some double rooms, but most of them are bunk bed rooms for 4 and 6 people, where you will have as much privacy as possible. Each room has its private bathroom, and inside your bed you will find a shelf with individual light and plug. We have different common areas as well, like our lobby-patio, dining room, terrace and TV lounge. You will find:
Extra services: free touristic information and computer, free WiFi, arcade, breakfast, laundry service and iron rental in case you need to be the most elegant.
Broz Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 4 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 식기 세척기
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>