Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bridal Tea House Hotel (Haiyun Road, Laishan District, Yantai), a wine-themed boutique hotel, The 54 special rooms with star-grade facilities and services are well-equipped with terrace with panoramic view, sauna bathroom, Haier intelligent video system, world-class bedding, etc., providing guests with a 360-degree honorable experience.
There is a wine cellar in the hotel to provide high quality Western-style catering services. The wine cellar is suitable for private gatherings and activities such as parties, receptions and weddings. The hotel is also well-positioned to serve high-end business travelers by equipping with meeting rooms, Internet Corner, high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access, free parking spaces, etc.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1).Our Reception is open for 24 hours.
Check-in time is 14:30PM.
Check-out time is 11:30AM.
2).3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
3).We accept credit card and cash payment upon arrival. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>