Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund on the 50% booking deposit for cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% payment when confirm booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
/ðə brɪk haʊs ɛkˈspɪərɪəns/
noun: the Brick House Experience; plural nouns: the Brick House Family
1.an event or occurrence in Brick House Hostel that leaves an impression on someone.
“Meeting a lot of new people and having the time of your life is a real Brick House Experience.”
synonyms: involvement in, participation in, happening
2.the freedom to be who you are and explore who you are not.
“When I wanted to party, we partied. When I wanted to read my book, I read my book. Nobody judged me for what I wanted to do.”
synonyms: acceptance, flexibility, liberation
antonyms: restriction, peer pressure
3.the strong feeling that you belong to something that’s bigger than yourself, and have friends all over the world.
“Strangers become friends in this home away from home.”
synonyms: warmth, being a member of, being included, fit in
And that, is the Brick House Experience. Seriously, who wouldn’t love the freedom we provide?! Curious about the actual property? Here’s what we have to offer.
Brick House Hostel Chiang Mai is your home away from home with over 200 ultra-comfy beds with a duvet, personal reading light, storage space, and electrical outlets to keep your electronics charged while you’re away. Ladies will love our exclusive Ladies’ Zone, secured with a separate keycard, too. We don’t sell beds, we sell experiences. On-site, you’ll find our soothing salt water pool and sundeck, activity zone, fitness center, chill-out zone, tours desk, 24-hour reception, and a spacious bar and restaurant. Psst! Our restaurant menu is packed with must-eat Western and local Thai cuisine we think you’ll want seconds in no time. Plus, our ingredients are locally sourced, organic, and packed with flavor.
Since we’re centrally located in Chiang Mai (and 10 minutes away from the airport), there are a ton of locations you can visit by foot. Want to go around in wheels instead? You can comfortably explore the city by hopping on any red songthaew for just 30 baht. Score! Need travel destinations? Just ask our friendly local staff who would be more than happy to pinpoint you to the best sights, markets, and restaurants Chiang Mai has to offer.
And when you’re finally ready to move away from the bustling city, we also have a sister hostel in peaceful Pai, right in the heart of nature.
- Guests can check-in at 2 PM.
- Guests can check out before 11 AM.
- Our front desk is available from 8 AM – 9 PM. If you’re planning to arrive after 9 PM, please inform us in advance!
- We accept both cash and credit cards. If you’re paying by credit card, please be reminded there will be a 3% surcharge. And there’s no minimum payment for credit cards.
- Uh oh, things didn’t work out? No problem! Just let us know 3 days in advance so we can make the necessary changes.
- All our rooms are strictly non-smoking rooms but if you need to take a smoke, you can do so outside at the designated areas.
- We only accept guests above 18 years of age. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 수영장
- 온수 샤워
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>