Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Simply furnished, rooms at Botanic Service Room are fitted with hardwood flooring. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a refrigerator. Shower facilities are included in a private bathroom. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite. Guests can find local restaurants located within a 10-minute drive from the property. A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a meeting room are available at this hotel.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash or credit card (Visa, Master, Amex, JCB) is welcomed upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Child & Extra Bed:
(1) All children are welcome.
(2) Free one child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
(3) One older child or adult is charged THB300 per person per night in an extra bed. (4) The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 비즈니스 센터
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>