Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to the largest hostel group in Thailand. Welcome to Bodega. Welcome to the fam!
Bodega Hostels & Resorts are for travelers that want to experience local Thailand while enjoying all the comfort and conveniences of a modern backpacker haven. In Bodega tradition, we’re relaxed & funky by day... but by night, we’re THE social place in town!
At Bodega Phuket Resort & Bar, pub crawls, pool parties, market & island tours, booze cruises, nightly drinking games and good food & booze are just a taste of we have on offer. So if you’re looking for good people, good vibes, a great social experience and beds better than yours at home, you’ve come to the right place. Come experience Thailand with us.
We're located less than 10 minutes walking from the white sands of Phuket’s wild wild west, Patong Beach! After the sand and salt, when the sun goes down, we’re a 2 minute walk to Patong Night Market, 8 minutes further to the awesome 50 OTop bars, 7 minutes more to our sister hostel Bodega Party Hostel & Bar and 5 minutes to go to the world famous shitshow, Bangla Road!
Here’s what you need to know before checking in:
- We are THE social spot in town, so be open to making friends!
- If you’re just looking for a bed, this is NOT the place for you.
- We are a resort with a badass pool, but don't let that fool you. When the sun goes down, we like to go hard, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people :)
- If you have any problems at all during your stay, please come find a manager and we’ll make it right!
- Passport is required as a deposit for all guests staying at Bodega Party Hostels.
- Checkout time is 12pm, late checkout penalties apply.
- Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
- Tequila shots and shotgunning beers will always be tolerated.
- Bodega Party Hostels is not responsible for your belongings, please lock your shit up!
- The comfiest beds you'll find in Thailand!
- Free cocktail shots every night.
- Steps from Patong Beach.
- Afternoon dips in the pool.
- The best WiFi in Patong Beach.
- The home of Patong’s largest pub crawl!
- Tours, Tours, Tours! Join our island tour or booze cruise or visit the many islands around Phuket through our tour desk. Don't forget, Phuket also has the only elephant sanctuary outside of Chiang Mai!
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation:2 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 3pm
Check out before 12:00 Noon, late checkout penalties apply.
Payment on Arrival:Cash and Credit Card, but extra Charge for credit card service fee.
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
Reception working hours 24hours
Passport is required as a deposit for all guests staying at Bodega Party Hostels.
Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
Tequila shots and shotgunning beers will always be tolerated.
Bodega Party Hostels is not responsible for your belongings, please lock your shit up! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>