Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of total stay, non refundable deposit to be charged by Bodega upon booking with Hostelworld. Balance to be paid upon arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All guests under the same booking MUST participate in at least one Bodega provided day tour AND a Bodega Pub Crawl, both can be paid during check-in.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bodega Phuket Party Hostel is for travelers that want to experience the real Thailand (with a beer in hand of course) while enjoying all the comfort and conveniences of a modern backpacker haven. In Bodega tradition, we’re relaxed & funky by day... but by night, we're THE happening place in town!
Bodega Phuket Party Hostel boasts the strongest drinks in Phuket and is of course home to Phuket's first and largest PUB CRAWL. Tours, games, cheap booze, what else do you need? So if you’re looking for good people, good vibes, a great social experience and beds better than yours at home, you’ve come to the right place. Come experience Thailand with us.
Here’s what you need to know before checking in:
- We are THE social spot in town, so be open to making friends!
- If you’re just looking for a bed, this is NOT the place for you.
- We go hard. We are a party hostel, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people :)
- If you have any problems at all during your stay, please come find a manager and we’ll make it right!
- Passport is required as a deposit for all guests staying at Bodega Hostels.
- Checkout time is 12pm, late checkout penalties apply.
- Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
- Tequila shots and shotgunning beers will always be tolerated.
- Bodega Phuket Party Hostel is not responsible for your belongings, please lock your shit up.
- Visa/Mastercard are accepted.
- The comfiest beds you'll find in Thailand!
- Free cocktail shots every night.
- Steps from Patong Beach.
- The best WiFi in Patong Beach.
- The home of Patong’s first & largest pub crawl!
- Tours, Tours, Tours! Join our Island Tours and Booze Cruise or visit the many islands around Phuket or the only elephant sanctuary outside of Chiang Mai.
We are a favorite stop off point for Koh Phi Phi islands and can arrange various options to get there direct from Bodega. We have an endless supply of day trips - varying from snorkeling to sea canoeing and zip-lining to riding elephants. Let us help you find a great excursion for you! For example:
One way: Bodega - Phi Phi inc. hotel transfer and ferry - 350 Baht.
( pick up from Bodega: 7 AM, 9 AM, 12 PM - Total journey time inc. hotel transfer: 2.5 hrs with pickup here at Bodega
We promise to always offer a warm welcome and that famous Thai smile. We love showing you our city so don't hesitate to ask and be sure to come downstairs at night to hangout for fun drinking games and a good laugh!
IMPORTANT: No guests are allowed into hotel rooms that have not been checked in with a valid passport. ( Guys - you know what we mean...)
In addition to this PLEASE HAVE CASH READY, we only take cash at this property. Thank you.
Bookings cancelled without 48 hours notice will be charged the greater of one nights stay or 50% of total stay. Bookings cancelled without 24 hours notice will be charged 100% of total stay 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 공항 이동
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Thailand
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Thailand
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>