Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
양질의 숙박을 제공하는 블루 보트 호스텔 명동 비즈니스 및 레저 여행객을위한 인기있는 선택입니다.
모든 직원 블루 보트 호스텔 명동의 여행을 더욱 편안하고 쾌적한하기 위해 최선의 노력을 다하고 있습니다. 당신이 서울을 방문 할 계획했다면, 블루 보트 호스텔에 와서 가족과 또는 동료와 함께 잊지 못할 추억을 만들어 주저하지 않습니다.
(1) 2 층과 4 층은 모두 성별에 열립니다.
(2) 3 층은 물론 강화 된 보안 잠금 장치에 의해 보호되는 모든 객실과 여성을위한 동안
(3) 2 층과 4 층의 객실은 모든 남녀에게 개방되어 있지만, 당신은 당신의 가족을 제외하고 다른 성별과 방을 공유 할 수 없습니다.
Standard/Basic lable room → female only
Room without lable → male only
Things to note:
1. Check in from 3pm and check out until 11am.
2. Cash only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy:
At least a 3-day advance notice before the arrival date is required for cancellation free of charge. In case of late cancellation or No Show, the full amount will be charged.
4. Minimum age of guests to live in is 4 year(s).
5. Guests over 4 years old are considered as adults.
6. Please note that 2nd and 4th floor is opened to all genders while 3rd floor is only for women with all rooms well protected by enhanced security lock system. (The rooms at 2nd and 4th floor are opened to all genders but you can't share room with different gender with the exception of your family members) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>