Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
El cliente tendrá que pagar un 50% del precio total si cancela después de hacer la reserva y el precio total de la reserva si cancela durante los 7 días antes de la fecha de llegada. Si el cliente no se presenta tendrá que pagar el precio total de la reserva.
Additional Terms and Conditions
El cliente tendrá que pagar por adelantado un 50% del precio total después de hacer la reserva y el importe restante durante los 7 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
By joining Tasartico Gui Gui Camp you will become part of a great international family. Our Adventure Camp is located in an incredible place in the wild west of Gran Canaria. Here you will learn to SUP Surf, walk to the magical beach of Gui Gui or discover ancient caves in an idyllic setting, with excellent equipment available 24 hours a day. Find your inner peace in this heaven of rest and get your soul involved with the magic of this place. Astronomy lovers find the clearest sky here and you can hear the Shearwaters singing at night. Relax in one of our super comfortable beach huts, glamping domes or hostel rooms. The One World Restaurant will cook fresh and organic local dishes for you, prepared with love.
Share an amazing experience with people from all over the world and just tune in to the vibes. Last but not least, get ready for an incredible experience in nature!
SUP surfing, sunsets, sailing on the beach, hiking, partying, nature. Enjoy life in a unique experience on a wild island on the wild west coast. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>