Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
So close that you can walk barefoot the 3 minutes that separate you from the sea.
We are not a big hostel, which allows us to be close to you and know you, to adjust to your expectations and needs. When we travel we like to receive a personalized treatment, and that's why we make an effort to give it to you too.
Blai Blai organizes yoga, 'surfing', meditation and hypopressive sessions in a contiguous space. We also provide surfing lessons, thermal circuit, pintxos routes, visit txakolindegi (typical wine of the area), museums, mountain, Pagoeta natural park, flysch Zumaia.
When you're away from home you miss your bed the most. That's why we have built cozy wooden bunkers, so comfortable that you will sleep like a dormouse. By the way, the dormouse sleeps 7 months a year. There we leave it.
Access by card
Hair dryers on request
Adapters on request
Blai Blai Hostel's Policies & Conditions
72h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, cards.
Check in from 14:30 to 21:30 .
Check out till 11:30 .
Breakfast not included.
Outstanding amount can be charge by the property just after the booking is made. If there is a problem when collecting the outstanding balance, property will contact you by email requesting to provide an alternative credit card. If you do not provide new details after 24/48 hours, the property is entitled to cancel your reservation. All payments are non – refundable. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 타월 대여
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>