Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the city of Jounieh, from our facilities you can reach some of the best attractions of the area such as Jeita Grotto, Fouad Chehab Jounieh, Our Lady of Lebanon and the seafront of the city. In addition, the city of Beirut, an authentic melting pot of civilizations, is just 12 km away from our facilities, so it can be reached with no problem.
All the apartments are air-conditioned and have a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Some units feature a seating area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a refrigerator and a washing machine. There is a private bathroom fitted with a shower and free toiletries in each unit.The property also offers grocery delivery as well as Free private parking is available on site.
Bil Residence Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards,
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 23.59.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>