Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is magnificent. We are in the very center of Leon. We are a few minutes away walking from the Cathedral of Leon and Parque Central. In addition other important spots of the city such as Museo De La Revolucion and Iglesia El Calvario are also in reachable walking distance.
We offer a diverse kind of accommodation that will satisfy and suit the needs of any kind of traveller and guests. We offer both dorms and private accommodation.
Volcano Boarding is an extreme thrill-seeking kind of sport created by an equally extreme, Australian thrill-seeker, Daryn Webb.
The founder of Volcano Boarding sent his very first boarder down an active volcano back in 2004.
Darryn Webb is also the founder of Bigfoot Hostel in Leon, Nicaragua in 2005.
Bigfoot Hostel Leon Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
NO SHOW policy: The first night is charged in case of NO SHOW or cancellation with less than 72 hours.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
Pet friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 수영장
- 예약 교환
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>