Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Getting around Singapore from our hostel is easy:
-15-minute walk from Paya Lebar MRT Station (EW8/CC9)
-2-minute walk from Bus 33 (to city)
-6-minute walk from Bus 24 (to airport)
Our spacious and cosy Common Room is perfect for connecting with fellow backpackers. Play a game of pool, browse through our large collection of books, challenge others in a board games showdown, or just enjoy a lazy Netflix evening on one of our comfortable couches.
Our friendly staff will help you with food recommendations, directions, and suggest the best things to do in Singapore based on your interests.
What’s included in your stay?
-FREE Wifi in Common Room
-FREE Continental Breakfast
-FREE Coffee & Tea (all-day!)
-FREE 30-minutes Computer Usage per Day
-Attraction Tickets at 10% Discount
-Guest Discount for our Award Winning Food Tours*
-Bicycle/Kick Scooter Rental
We do our best to be eco-friendly. Air-conditioning in all dorms are switched on between 7pm – 11am, and windows are opened up during the day to let in fresh air. Not to worry, air-conditioning is available 24-hours in our common room.
Please read through Things to Note and Policies (below) before booking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>