Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located in the center of Begren city. Great location, close to everything. 200 meters from train station, 350 meters from Bryggen and the Hansiatic sites. Floien is also just 400 meters away. We are a really good and cheap hostel solution in Bergen. Set just 3 minutes’ walk from Bergen Train Station, this self-service hostel offers guest rooms with free WiFi and access to communal kitchen facilities. Bryggen Wharf is 500 m away. The Fløibanen funicular is 550 m from the hostel. Bergenhus is a great choice for travellers interested in fish markets, scenery and seafood. Just next to the hostel is the famed restaurant Colonialen located as well. You are really in the middle of Bergen city center. Torgallmenningen Square is a 6-minute walk away. Close to all services.
All guest rooms at Bergen Budget Hostel have a seating area. Bathrooms are shared. Bed linen is included. All beds have reading light and small stand for coffee/phone. We also have lockers for valuables. The hostel is very safe; we have outside and inside (common areas) on CCTV. Without a code, you will not get in. We also emphasis on having (if possible), men and women in separated bedrooms (again, not guaranteed). Common area with kitchen, two bathrooms, lockers for valuables.
Bergen Budget Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out from 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
There is no physical reception.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 솥 / 냄비
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 인터넷 사용
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>