Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our dorm rooms have 4, 6 and there is one double room. Every room has brand new beds, mattresses, linen, lockers and a completely refurbished kitchen and television room. There's a large garden perfect for kicking back or cooking up a feast on the BBQ!
Hire a surfboard and walk 10 minutes to Torquay surf beach or if you'd prefer to just look like a pro surfer, walk 2 minutes to the Surf shop Plaza where you'll find all the major surf brands. Everyone knows that backpackers love a bargain, and there's plenty to be found just around the corner at the Ripcurl and Quicksilver factory outlets!
Bells Beach is in a national park area about 10 minutes drive from Torquay. There are beautiful walking tracks from Torquay to Bells Beach. Well known for amazing surf and host to the Ripcurl Pro surfing competition. Although you might want to tell your friends you've surfed Bells, this is only advisable if you are an experienced surfer!
If you're just visiting for a few days or want to get a job to fund your travels, Bells Beach Backpackers will be your home away from home and we'll ensure you have a great time in this wonderful part of Victoria!
Please be aware that we have a surcharge of $1.00 for each electronic transaction. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>