Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All payments are due in full at the time of booking for Group Bookings made 28 days or fewer before the scheduled date of arrival and are not refundable. For Group Bookings made more than 28 days before the scheduled date of arrival a 10% deposit is due in full at the time of booking and is not refundable. You must pay the final balance for your Group Booking at least 28 days before the scheduled date of arrival. If we do not receive payment in full by this time your Group Booking will be cancelled automatically and no refund will be given.
If you cancel the group booking within 28 days of your scheduled arrival date we will not provide a refund on the room(s), any extras purchased with the booking or any booking fee. You can cancel the entire group in whole prior to 28 days before your scheduled arrival date by notifying us via email. Your 10% deposit is non-refundable but we will refund any additional fees you have paid (including for any food & beverage extras; all other extras are non-refundable), excluding any booking fees.
In case of No Show you shall be charged 100% of the cost of the entire booking including any Extras.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All guests have access to guests kitchens, communal dining areas and outdoor terrace. There is a restaurant/lounge located on the ground floor that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as snacks and drinks until late at night.
Located in the heart of Pietermaai District - the colorful and vibrant area outside of Curacao's capital, Willemstad. Pietermaai is filled with variety of restaurants and nightlife. If you walk 10 minutes into Willemstad, you are entering 'Amsterdam in the Tropics'. Dutch architecture, historical museums, local and brand name shopping and friendly people are all at your fingertips. Or head towards the recently revamped beaches and boardwalk where more dining, shopping and entertainment await.
Both private rooms and shared dorm rooms are available. There is free Wifi on the entire property and strict no-smoking policy in all rooms. Rooms are cozy and comfortable and the common areas make it conducive for socializing among the guests and sharing their Curacao experiences. Your comfort is most important so all beds are equipped with comfortable mattresses, high-quality linens and a downy pillow.
Bed & Bike Curacao Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. In the case of a cancellation within the 48 hour window or a No Show, the full amount of the stay will be charged.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 (kindly inform us if you will be arriving later than 8pm so alternative check in instructions can be given)
Check out by 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
You will be asked to pay the balance of the accommodation charges at the time of check-in.
For the private rooms and dorm beds, a service charge of 12% will be added, as well as the local tax of 7%.
Breakfast not included.
Reception open 7am - 10pm. Caretaker living on premises.
No curfew although quiet time is enforced after 10:30pm.
Please note that a valid photo ID/passport will be required at check-in.
All our rooms are 'Non-Smoking' and a minimum cleaning charge of $100 applies if smoking occurs in the rooms. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Netherlands Antilles
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Netherlands Antilles
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>