Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its also important for you to know, that as a Registered Tour Agency we offer day trips to the Elqui Valley, Mamalluca Observatory and Damas Island (Were you can see the penguins, dolphins and even whales if you are lucky!) with the most convenient prices for our guests. The tours are given in Español and English.
In our Guesthouse you will definitely feel at home... Comfy beds, lockers to keep your belongings, a full equipped kitchen, a beautiful garden and the best vibes from the staff. Our staff will ALWAYS be willing to help you in case you have questions or concerns! We also have several room types, both shared and private accommodation options.
The supermarket is only a 10 minutes walk from the Hostel.
Penuelas Guesthouse's Policies & Conditions:
**Age Restriction: we receive people from 18 till 40 years old only**
Reception hours from 08.30am to 9:00pm
Check- in: 12.00 pm
Check- out: 11.00am
Payment upon arrival by cash
We don't accept payment by card.
Taxes not included - 19.00% (Only for Chileans).
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No Kitchen facilities available
Reception available from 08:30 to 21:00. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>