Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Be Animal Hostel is located in Koramangala, a neighbourhood of Bangalore that is known for great food, lots of innovative startups and a vibrant city life. You will be sure to have a good night's sleep, meet some nice people and have some great conversation at the BeAnimal hostel. It is a place where you can truly be yourself. We will also be serving an all-day vegan breakfast, speciality coffees and our signature coconut masala chai for our in-house guests.
We can assist you with complimentary travel planning to help make your travels in India more relaxed and enjoyable. We would be more than happy to share our experience with you!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. Please leave your contact number when making the booking. We may contact you for reconfirming your arrival time. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>