Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Set along the shores of Lake Ontario and conveniently located just minutes from the historic Kingston Ontario downtown, Bayside Inn & Waterfront Suites is a waterfront boutique hotel that blends a warm and relaxing ambiance of a lakeshore theme with accommodations encompassing a tasteful décor, comfort, and class- making it an ideal choice to stay in Kingston for business, leisure, or your next romantic getaway.
We provide a wide selection of guest rooms and suites ranging from economy, deluxe, waterfront and waterview- all there for guests to enjoy!
Bayside Inn & Waterfront Suites Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 17.52 % per room per night
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 아기침대 제공
- 어린이 놀이터 지역
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>