Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer accommodation in an urban building with mixtures of styles in which we want people to meet in the cultural/artistic events and activities that we organize. We have a very nice terrace where you can see the Cathedral while you can drink one of our teas for free.
We are in the Malaga Centro, 1 km from La Malagueta Beach, 1.5 km from La Caleta Beach and 2.5 km from San Andres Beach and also a short distance from Museum of Glass and Crystal, Picasso Museum and Jorge Rando Museum. Malaga Museum
We have 5 rooms: 2 private (Studio type) and 3 shared rooms (Mixed dormitory rooms with 4, 6 and 8 beds). Each room has its own bathroom and air conditioning / heating, and some of them have a fully equipped kitchen.
Barbatuke Art & Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Barbatuke will charge the 'Pending balance' of your reservation on the credit card provided to Hostelworld. In case the card is rejected, Barbatuke will contact you to complete the payment using another method. If it is not possible to contact you 48h after the card has been rejected, the property can cancel your reservation or offer you to pay upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not available
Reception from 08.30 to 13.30
Pet are not allowed
No smoking 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>