Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have wifi service, private and shared rooms and breakfast is included. In the afternoon you can enjoy the delicious cocktails at the bar next to the pool, and on weekends we have our terrace-bar with live music available. For dinner, we offer a varied menu of homemade and economical food.
We have activities such as yoga, art workshops, expos and performance of bands and djs, so you always have something new and fun to do with your friends.
Balu Hostel. Isla Mujeres Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out from 07:30 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival.
Security deposit $100 MX
The reception is open from 07.30 to 23.00
The a/c is start from 10pm to 8 am
This property might pre-auhtorize your credit card.
The minimum night of stay one for the private rooms and one night for the dorms. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 나이트 클럽
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>