Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
FREE DINNER..!!! YES WE OFFER A FREE DINNER EVERY NIGHT ON OUR RESTAURANT FOR OUR LOVELY GUESTS. you can enjoy our free indonesian vegetarian food dinner while meet others, enjoy our live music, playing games etc, make sure you sign up for the free dinner every single day while you here.
Bali Beats Guesthouse Uluwatu is Bali style luxury living hostel on a backpackers budget that offers a comfy stay, good vibes, facilities and Smiles :)))
a Pool with an area for sunbath
2 Garden, 2 common area
10 Dorms, fitting up to 4 people in each room all with bathroom and air conditioner
8 mixed dorm, 2 female only
4 private rooms with king size bed, bathroom and air conditioner
1 Shared kitchen
Outdoor communal shower and toilet
1 Restaurant with pool table and table tennis (La Huerta Restaurant)
This Guesthouse provides WIFI, Hot water in some rooms, 1 large self-contained kitchen, surfboard storage, common areas, cable TV.
We also do airport transfers, boat tickets, tours, surf lessons, scooter rental, you can email or ask when you arrived for the prices.
Our amazing staff will be on hand to help you with whatever you need for a comfortable stay and help you explore this wonderful island, Bali!
Our main goal is to provide an exciting and fun environment with plenty of good vibes. - Find us to get lost.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation:1 Day before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 14:00 - 23:00
Check out Before 11:00
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
Breakfast Not Included
No smoking in Room, but have a smoking area
Reception working hours 08:00 - 23:00 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 타월 대여
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>