Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Whether wild wood, bamboo, stone, or even a very modern, each room has its own special charm. Be enchanted with a refreshing shower from the extraordinary mosaics of our bathrooms. All rooms are equipped with shower, toilet, cable TV, radio and hairdryer. Who has to work at night can still take advantage our free wireless.
We are centrally located, yet quiet, on the outskirts of Neustadt, and thus offers the possibility of a few minutes to reach the Elbe River and the historic center, or dive into the colorful world of pubs and cultural district Neustadt.
Backstage Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard). This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00 . (Early check in depends on availability).
Check out before 12:00 . (Late check out on request).
Please note that the reservation made will only be held until 18.00pm the day of arrival. The arrival is Monday to Sunday until 18:00.
For later arrival we ask you to contact us. We reserve the right to cancel your booking, if we don't hear from you.
Taxes not included. The amount of tax depends on number of people in the room, length of stay and the amount of the stay.
The lodging tax is at a value of the tax base:
up to 30.00 Euro: 1,00 Euro
from 30.00 Euro to 60.00 Euro: 3.00 Euro,
from 60.00 Euro to 90.00 Euro below: 5.00 Euro
from 90.00 Euro up to 120.00 Euro: 7.00 Euro
...and so on. We will apply this at the hotel upon check in.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open from 07:00 - 18:00 daily.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>