Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10% for cancellation within 3 days prior to booking date or no show. No charge for reduction in numbers within 20% of original booking size, otherwise 10% surcharge applies too.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit of $10 for the Keycard issued, refundable on check out.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Backpackers Inn Chinatown is a 10-minute walk from dining and nightlife options in Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Orchard Road shopping belt and Sentosa Island are a convenient 15-minute train ride away.
Air-conditioned rooms at Backpackers Inn are equipped with individual lockers, provided free of charge. Shared bathrooms toilets provide hot shower facilities.
Backpackers Inn Chinatown has a kitchenette for simple cooking. Free use of washing machines, dryers and detergent is provided for laundry purposes. Fax, printing and photocopying services are also available.
Guests get to enjoy special rates for all liquors at Cow & Coolies Karaoke Bar on the ground level of the hostel.
Brand new condition & fully air conditioned throughout. 24 hour security with no curfews.
In the centre of busy Chinatown where food & shops are abundant. Also just 10 minutes walk to the famous boat Quay where many bars & restaurants are seen. Its only 5 minutes walk to the Central business district. Just a 8minutes train ride to the main Orchard road shopping belt.
a. Children older than 3 years are welcome.
b. Only (1) children under 10 years can stay for free when using existing Private Rooms.
*Any cancellation received within 48 hours prior to arrival will occur the first 1 night charge. Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a no-show and will incur the first night charge.
*A no-show will be treated as cancellation and will be billed accordingly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 팩스 서비스
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>