Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
First night's accommodation is not refundable. Other nights will be refunded if cancelled more than 48 hours before check-in date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A $500 to $1,000 security bond is required depending on the size of the group. This security bond can be paid by cash or credit card on arrival and will be refunded after check-out.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Once you have booked online we will be in contact to confirm room allocation and other matters.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Backpackers Imperial Hotel is located in the heart of the Hobart CBD. We are within walking distance from the famous Salamanca Place and Market, the waterfront, parks, museums, shopping, cafes, pubs and restaurants. The Tourist Information Centre, supermarket, banks as well as public transport are also just a stone’s throw away.
We are on levels one to three upstairs in the old Imperial Arcade which is a piece of Hobart’s Victorian architecture, first established in 1870.
We offer a variety of private and dorm rooms for the budget traveler. We boast the comfiest mattresses in town and we provide the beds fully made up for you on your arrival. We have spacious common areas with lounges and widescreen TVs, Netflix as well as a large clean kitchen and dining room to cook and enjoy your meals.
Our friendly staff is looking forward to helping you enjoy your stay with us and in Hobart.
* Located right in the “Centre of the City”
* 50 m from public transport
* Free Wifi
* Two spacious lounge areas
* Pool table, board games, book exchange
* TV & Netflix
* Fully equipped kitchen & dining area
* Multiple shared bathrooms (separate female/male), recently renovated
* Linen provided, beds made up on arrival
* Towel hire, $2 each, free towels for private room bookings (on request)
* Lockers in room for each guest (own padlock required)
* Laundry facilities (extra charge)
* Luggage storage (free for up to 48h after check-out)
* Free city street parking overnight
* Multi-storey secure car park next door (extra charge)
* Late night entrance
* 24 h on-site security manager, CCTV
* We currently do offer discounted rates for a minimum stay of 4 weeks, just ask our reception for more information.
Group Bookings: Any bookings for five or more guests traveling together is considered as a group booking. Please contact us directly by phone or email prior to the booking (otherwise your booking may not be accepted). A security deposit of $100 per person is mandatory.
Check-In: At your check-in you will be asked to provide the credit card of the booking/a credit card in the guests' name and government issued photo identification (e.g. passport, drivers’ license). Check-in is available after 1:00 PM. Reception closes at 2:30 PM. If you require a late check-in after 2:30 PM please call 24 hours before your arrival. Check-ins must be before 11:59 PM and payment in full will be required prior to arriving. A $40 late call-out fee applies after 12 AM.
Security Deposit: It is at our discretion to ask for a key/room deposit on check-in.
Minimum Age: Please note the guests' minimum age for staying at our Backpackers is 18 years.
The hostel does not have a car park. However, there is a secure car park located 100 m from the property (fees apply). Parking on the street is free overnight.
Please provide your contact number while you made a booking, we reserve to cancel your booking without any notification and refund for any bookings without a valid contact number. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>