Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is known as a relaxed place with a huge communal area. Two shady terraces and a big outside kitchen are perfect for deep chilling, cooking together and meeting new people. If you're lucky Tiho will make you a barbecue : ).
Traveling alone or in a group you will feel like a part of our big worldwide family. Connecting guests and providing them the best stay that they can have is our main goal!
We have a Reception from 8:30 - 22:00 and are here to help. Free parking across the street (many spots available, but based on availability), and free WiFi. We offer bike rentals for 50 kuna a day.
The Backpackers Home Hostel is located in the Borik district, only a minute walk from the sea. We are a bit further from old town than some other hostels
: it is either a 25 min walk (1.8K), or a 10 minute walk (with the help of a 7 kuna rowboat ride). Within a radius of 20 meters of the hostel is a grocery store, bakery, bus stop and pharmacy. There are 4 public beaches nearby, from 5 and 15 minutes away. The highlight, the lively old town complex, is located on a peninsula, separated from the new town. A walk through the old town is like traveling back through time.
At The Backpackers Home we offer you rooms with new beds and mattresses and air conditioning. There are two big terraces totaling about 60 mÂ². All the bathrooms have been built within the past five years.
Backpackers Home Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:30 to 10:00 .
Balance is to be paid by cash when you arrive.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 10 kuna per person per night.
Reception 8:30 to 22:00
No curfew (but after 11PM keep noise down as we have neighbors). 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>