Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are ideally located in the heart of Nice, close to some of the major downtown shopping centres. We are only 5 minutes walk from the central railway station SNCF and maximum 15 minutes walk to the Promenade des Anglais and beaches. There are tram and airport shuttle bus stops close to the Backpackers Chez Patrick.
We have dormitory style rooms with 4 and 6 beds per room as well as twin and a 3 bed private room (please note: 3 bed private consist a double bed, bunk bed and for 2/3 people ). Our rooms are comfortable, clean, and safe and a perfect place to relax. All rooms have air conditioner.
There is no curfew. All guests are provided individual keys to enter the hostel at all times. A refundable key deposit (20 euros) has to be made and the deposit will be refunded upon return of the key before check out.
Please note: there is no kitchen, we do not provide breakfast. The hotel is located right in the middle of a shopping street with a choice of cafes and restaurants.
The hostel staff will be happy to help you in any way - from advising on the best places to visit whilst in Nice and the surrounding areas to recommending restaurant, pub or café of your choice.
Many attractions are within walking distance from the hostel:
- The old town, which has excellent restaurants, cafés and bars, pubs and nightclubs for those who like to enjoy night life
- The Flowers Market on the Cours Saleya
- The shopping street Place Massena with restaurants and cafés on terrace
- The Acropolis Congress Centre and many other interesting sites.
Whilst in Nice at our hostel, you can also visit other Cote d'Azur towns and small villages such as Saint Paul de Vence, Eze, Cannes, Grasse, Antibes, Monaco for just 1,50 euro by bus.
** Please note that any cancellation or change must be notified directly to the hostel at least 48 hours before arrival date, only by e-mail. In case of late cancellation the total of first night of each guest will be charged.
** In order to secure your reservation, we will charge (in advance) your first night to your credit card after the 48 hours cancellation period has ended. The hostel reserves the right to refuse booking if credit card is invalid !
** Age limint: 40 years
** Please note that Backpacker's Chez Patrick hostel's LOCKOUT TIME from 11:00 - 14:00, during which we clean the rooms. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>