Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel with campsite is located in the village of Breb, one of the most beautiful and traditional villages of Maramures.
Our hostel is made in a traditional barn with a common room and simple kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor is the dormitory, with single beds. The dorm has great views over the village and surrounding mountains. From the balcony you can pick your own fresh apples right from the tree, or just sit back and relax!
You can also use our garden of approximately 7000 square metres, of which parts are used as a small-scale campsite. In the garden you will find chairs, hammocks and places where you can make a fire. Just find yourself a place in the grass or under a tree and enjoy the views all the way to Ukraine.
From our garden, you can walk into the fields, to other villages, to the forest and even up to Mount Gutai. The village itself is a real attraction: unpaved paths, tiny streets rolling up and down the hills, streams with wooden bridges to cross them, green fruit orchards full of apples and plums, horses and carts taking hay through the fields. There is also an old wooden church, lots of wooden houses with wooden gates, and great people who will invite you into their house for a homemade tuica.
If you have any questions about the region and Romania or you just want to have a chat, the owners, Matthijs and Eveline, both experienced travellers, will be there for you.
Please note, that if you come by public transport, it is about 40 minutes walking from the bus stop to our hostel. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 자전거 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>