Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Talat Phlu is a place in Thonburi district which is on left side of Chao Phraya River. Thonburi was a capital city over 250 years ago called Krung Thonburi before moved to the right side of the river and changed to Krung Thep Maha Nakhon.
Our area are multi cultures. We have Temple, Chinese shrine, Moss and Church. Most of people in Talat Phlu are Thai-Chinese. We have many famous street foods here to try like egg noodle, roasted pork and rice, roasted duck, crispy pork, pad tai and Thai sweets.
Let me tell you where you should visit around Talat Phlu as Wat (This is what we call temple in Thai) Intharam worawiharn where buried King Thonburi, Wat Paknam Phasi Charoen with big white pagada, Wat Khun Chan with big Buddha image etc.
You can hire a boat for sightseeing and stop by at Artist’s house where they perform Thai puppet classic dance and Floating Khlong Bang Luang market. The best way to travel among 6-8 people.
At night you can go to a nearby pub by walk and no need to go to Khao Sarn road. There is a shopping mall only 850 meters away. You should get on a train to Maha Chai for sightseeing and sea food meal. It will take about 1 hour to get there. You should come with friends to joy more.
We are 3 stories height building and 5 blocks which we live on the 3rd floor.
Our neighbor are 2 stories height and very old also. Ground floor is a common area. On 2nd floor we set 3 rooms for our guests.
A room with private bathroom room for 4 people (1 queen size and 1 bunk bed), air condition, and personal locker. Free linen and towel provided.
A female room dormitory for 4 people (2 bunk beds), air condition, and personal locker. Each bed has a reading light and a plug for personal use. Free linen and towel provided.
Mixed dorm Room
Mixed dormitory for 8 people (4 bunk beds), air condition, and personal locker. Each bed has a reading light and a plug for personal use. Free linen and towel provided.
You will have key card access to your room.
Washing machine is free.
Toiletries and WiFi. Essentials, Shampoo and Hair dryer.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: Up to 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
2. Check-in Time: 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check-out Time: before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash (THB).
5. Loosing key card will be fine for 300 baht.
6. New blanket & towel is provided per person.
7. No smoking inside the building, but designated area is provided.
8. No food and beverage in room, only at lobby.
9. Pets are not allowed.
10. Deposite is 500 Baht and show your passport. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>