Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 days before check in.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each and every unit conform to a Universal Design. Each unit is fitted with premium quality furniture, air conditioner, refrigerator, TV and microwave. Emergency call button, sliding doors and sliding gates also feature follows international standards.
Front Office will be providing all reception services. Included in this area are Sales Office, coffee shop, meeting room, first-aid room and referral service for professional medical attention.
Swimming pool and garden are provided for relaxation and outdoor activities. Organic farming and Eco-friendly Energy Demonstration Center are welcoming anyone who wants to roll up their sleeves and get first-hand experience.
Small pool is also provided along with fitness room, massage room and spa for relaxing.
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 21:00
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or paypal.
5. Breakfast included for Villa for TENT included breakfast and BBQ set dinner.
6. Reception working hours 08:00-21:00. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>