Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Baan Chan Ruen, formerly known as Hug Chang House, has recently moved from its previous location near Chang Puak Gate in the Old City to a new and spacious place near Suan Dok Gate.
With our experience in the hostel and guesthouse business, our guests’ convenience, from location to transportation to atmosphere, is our top priority.
Baan Chan Ruen is set in a quiet atmosphere, perfect for a relaxing time and a nice talk as it’s not too crowded with cars passing by.
Wi-Fi connection is available for our guests to stay connected with family and friends around the world.
We are happy to serve you and provide you with tourist information for your stay in Chiang Mai and Thailand.
Your happiness is ours too.
•Laundry Service (surcharge)
•Safety and CCTV cameras
•Soap, shampoo and towel
•Water and hot tea
•Hotel cat to play with
Things to note & policies:
Free Cancellation: 1 Days before the arrival,otherwise being charged by the property
Check in from:13.00 pm
Check out Before:11.00 pm
Payment on Arrival:Cash Only
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
No Age Restriction
Reception period/time: 11.00 am -10.00 pm 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>