Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
B&B has got three rooms with double beds; two bathrooms with shower ; a spacious kitchen with microwave, kettle for tea and coffee machine for breakfast.
Check In: In any case is by previous agreement and between 1.00 pm am and 8.00 pm (please note for arrivals after 8.00 pm there is an extra fee to pay of 20.00 euro)
Check Out: before 11.00 am, rooms will be available to upcoming guests from 2:00 pm
When booking you must indicate an estimated time of arrival: please be as precise as possible so we will not keep you waiting for a long time.
In order to avoid to keep you waiting, it is compulsory on the day you arrive at our B&B, to text us (at the number you will find in your reservation confirmation) at least one hour before with your name and your exact arrival time: E.g.: “Mrs Johnes, BB Santa Toscana, 14.45H”
Our B&B is located in a private flat. Outside there is no clear sign for it but you can find our name on the door bell? – BB Santa Toscana
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
Credit Cards not accepted, only cash payments
City Taxes not included: 2.50 euro extra per person per day 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>