Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its excellent location allows guests to walk down the numerous roads where you can see and feel Naples local culture. The National Archaeological Museum is only 600 meters away from the B&B. The famous Via Duomo Street leading to the historic center is just 400 meters away from here.
B&B Rainbow offers comfortable and colorful rooms with air conditioning.
Rooms at the Rainbow all come with a flat-screen TV and tiled floors. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and shower.
We provide a sweet breakfast every day in the shared kitchen-living area.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable.
B&B Rainbow's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from from 10:30 to 13:30 and 16:00 to 20:00 ATTENTION PLEASE: RECEPTION CLOSED from 13:30 to 16:00 (if your arrival will be during closing time please contact me before to arrange it) firstname.lastname@example.org
For late check in (from 20:00 to 21:00 there is a charge of 10 euro)
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Pet friendly(Additional Price for small animals).
Reception Service available from 8 to 22. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>