Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Note: if you reserved a double room for a single use. For security reasons, one night stands or occasional visitors ARE NOT ALLOWED; at the check in time you must leave the name of your companion, in case you are not check in at the same time otherwise we will not accept it.
The house is also very close to many of the city's principal museums and parks, and several metro stations. This place is new, recently remodeled and redecorated for your maximum comfort.
We have six guestrooms with one double bed, one twin single beds all of them shared bathroom. We also have one double room with its own bathroom and king size bed. The house has a large and fully equipped shared kitchen, wireless internet as well as a public internet terminal, cable FLAT LCD TV in every room, and a large and comfortable shared living room and dining room.
The owner lives on the premises, and speaks both English and Spanish, and is very knowledgeable about the city and is happy to help you plan your visit once you arrive. Tour booking to sites outside of the city is also available. Our rooms are available for both long-term and short-term visits.
There are laundromats and grocery stores nearby for your convenience.
Very important Advise your arrival time.
We don't have partial/total cancellations or changes, if you cancel/reduce or change within one week prior your arrival, you will be charged for the total amount for all the nights you reserved, if you do it with more than one week no charges applies.
If you need to change your dates its only by email, we don't make changes by phone. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>