Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The B&B I Borbone is located in the old town, close to Piazza Plebiscito, the Duomo and the port that connects to Ischia, Capri and Procida. Here we are in the most folkloric areas of Naples where you can visit the main points of interest and get a real taste of the characteristic and typical life in Naples.
Rooms are equipped with restful and ergonomic beds, walk-in wardrobes, and a private bathroom equipped with all you need. A crib for infants is available under request.
B&B I Borbone Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
Reception open 24h/24h.
Guests must be over 18.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>