Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The B&B is located up high, so you can enjoy a great view of the surrounding countryside, and all the medieval treasures of Siena Old City are just few minutes away. You can explore easily all the Churches, piazzas, parks and palaces of this ancient city and the surrounding vineyards of the picturesque Chianti region, San Gimignano, Volterra, Pienza, Montalcino e Montepulciano.
The house offers 10 well-lit spacious rooms with air conditioning or fan, en-suite bathroom , overlooking a large terrace, supplied with linens, towels, hair dryer, kettle for tea and herbal teas. Our guests have available a large parking area, WI-fi connection and breakfast buffet.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice - B&B Gli Archi will charge as a penalty the equivalent of the first night of the no show.
Payment upon arrival by *cash only*
Check-in 3pm to 6.30pm we cannot accept late arrivals Check-out 10.00 Breakfast not included in the room price Air conditioning is not included in the price City Taxes not included in the price Each Booking shall be confirmed by credit card details VISA or MasterCard. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>