Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
During our holiday,in Taormina our stay at the casarupilio bed and breakfast beautiful Sicilian city that faces de Mediterranean sea famous for its ancient Greek Theatre and for being just a short drive away from Europe's largest active Volcano Mount Etna a see the our balcony terrace.
The casarupilio bed & breakfast truly mode my holiday in
Taormina perfect Iloved theire soft pillows and bathroom design really clean and comfy great stay,is oluays with breakfas included
is hot water included in the price,is there
a shop,supermarket near.
Check in noon
Check out 11.oo am
Payment by cash only on arrival
Please inform about arrival time 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 세탁 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>