Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
B&B Porta Nolana has 6 rooms with private bathroom, air cond., furnished with a particular care to the comforts.
A small balcony offers a typical view of the city in every room. If you'd like to stop longer than a few days, we'll be able to offer you 3 studios with kitchenette (linen, sheets are also included in this case), fridge and all the things you'll need to cook the local food.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival date. For no-show, 100% of the entire stay will be charged. All times refer to the local time at the property.
Please could we have your arrival time in order to give you our best welcome for your check-in ?
Remember that for check-in after 11.30 a.m.; it is necessary to communicate your exact arrival time.
I inform you that the city tax of € 2.00 per person per night is not included and will be added to room bill.
Check in maximum til 21:00 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 케이블 TV
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>