Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The guesthouse, situated on the second floor of the building, offers four cosy, clean bedrooms each with two comfortable single beds. One bedroom has a private bathroom with a bathtub. The other three bedrooms share a bathroom with a separate shower and toilet with a sink and shower with a sink. A hair drier and an iron/ironing board can be provided on request. There is a large guest living room with an attached fully equipped kitchen. The walls in the living room feature original oil paintings by local professional artists, the art works are for sale.
Every morning breakfast is served in the kitchen/living room where in the evening guests can get together to exchange their day experience and impressions, watch TV, listen to music, or just read a book sitting in the comfortable chairs and sofa.
Natalia Sorokina-Canada, the friendly English speaking owner can assist you with up-to-date information about city happenings, how to get to the points of your interests, and other requests.
Please note we require a minimum stay of 2 nights.
Late cancellation fee is the amount of one night stay if cancellation made less than 10 days prior arrival.
Please, be aware that you might be asked by B&B management to provide CVC of your credit card.
*Transfer from airport/train station and guide service on request. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>