Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
B&B has got three rooms with double beds; one bathroom with shower and bathtub; a spacious kitchen with microwave, kettle for tea and coffee machine for breakfast.
Each guest has his own keys to be free to access the property whenever he needs it.
The prices shown are per room inclusive of bed and breakfast.
Check in 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Check out within 11:00 AM, rooms will be available to upcoming guests from 1:00 PM
When booking you must indicate an estimated time of arrival; please be as precise as possible so we will not keep you waiting for a long time.
When booking it is compulsory to indicate a valid mobile number including international phone code
(Ex. +39 for Italy) so we can contact you if needed otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
The day you arrive at the B&B, it is compulsory, in order to avoid to keep you waiting outside the door, to text us at the number you will find in your reservation confirmation at least one hour before, in this way:
Ex: MRS JOHNES, BB Ai Leoni, 14.45H
Our B&B is located in a private flat. Outside there is no clear sign for it but you can find our name on the door bell. Ai Leoni
Print the map before your departure!
Further information can be found at the Tourist Office in the Main Railway Station.
Cancellations 24 hours before arrival.
Thank you for your attention and enjoy your stay! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>