Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is situated in the former Auvray family's dyeing factory in Rouen, which is one of the oldest sites of the city's industrial heritage. Welcoming families but also groups and athletes, the hostel offers many equipments, such as wifi, a separate kitchen, a barbecue, a library, great sunny gardens, a luggage room, and relaxation areas.
Bedrooms for 2, 4, 6 or more than 7 are available, and the breakfast is included in the price. Rooms can also be rented for events or for groups, it should be added to your booking.
Subscribing to the HIFrance association is compulsory to access the hostel.
Auberge de Jeunesse HI Rouen Policy and Condition:
According to Government's instructions, the vaccine pass is now compulsory for staying in youth hostels. We thank you in advance for presenting your pass on arrival. We wish you a pleasant stay.
Cancellation Policy: 13 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 17.30 to 22.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (0,50 cts â'¬)
Breakfast is included
Reception from 10.00 to 17.30 /22.00
No people under 16 without an adult, under 18 : parents authorization compulsory
Non Smoking 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 우편 서비스
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 자동 판매기
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>