Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Covid-19 news: from the 9th of August 2021, the 'Pass Sanitaire' becomes mandatory to acces the hostel.
Fully ecologic, the hostel is located in a green district just a few minutes away from Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est, offering an easy access to major Parisian monuments as Montmartre, le Sac Cur, le Canal Saint-Martin and many more !
Welcoming the biggest photovoltaic power station of the city, the hostel relies mainly on renewable energies (solar pannels, double glazing, earth-to-air heat exchange...).
Its modern architecture offers dorms, family rooms and very spacious common areas, a nice outdoor access thanks to 2 terraces, one overlooking a luxuriant garden.
For a snack or a drink, our friendly and affordable bar offers some local products that can be combined to an exotic meal from our social restaurant. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 식사 이용가능
- 자동 판매기
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>