Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are situated in one of the most attractive part of the island.
Created by 2 young women, it is composed by 3 dormitories and 3 single rooms. All rooms have been renovated and decorated in aim to make you feel at home.
We favor conviviality and we love to share our experiences and good plans, so you won't miss anything what our beautiful island has to offer.
Auberge K-WAN Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in after 15.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Taxes not included (tourist tax is â'¬1 per person per day.)
Breakfast not included
Reception from 07:00 to 22:00
Pet supplement 5â'¬/ day
The hostel has 3 dormitories:
A beautifully decorated girl dorm
A mixed dorm with a pirate theme
A mixed dorm with jungle theme
The dormitories are all composed of bathroom integrated WC, and also have access to a large common kitchen and common living room
The dormitories are equipped: bedside lamp, individual lockers, shower towels and sheets
The common kitchen is equipped with: microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, electric hob, oven, fridge, dishes
The hostel also has 3 individual apartments fully equipped with or without sea view.
We would be very happy to welcome you in our charming hostel
On-site laundry service at an extra cost 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>