Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located right near the Pushkar Lake within easy walking distance to the city centre of Pushkar and to all of Pushkar's main attractions – including the Brahma Temple, Old Rangji Temple, Pushkar Fair Ground and many more. See our Attractions page for more details of what to see on your stay in Pushkar.
Our guest house has car park adjacent to the house (parking is free for our guests) and we are within a few minutes walk of the Marwar bus station, making the Atithi an ideal place to stay whether you are traveling by car or by train or by bus. See our Location page for further details.
Our accommodation has ten comfortable bedrooms individually decorated and furnished in a modern style which overlooks the garden and sunset . Have a look at our Accommodation page for pictures of our rooms. We provide a welcome drink on arrival, full breakfast, lunch and dinner at our 'The Rasta Cafe'
We look forward to welcoming you to the Atithi Guest House – please either Contact Us for further information or if you would like to check on availability and book immediately use our Book Online facility. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 안전 금고
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>