Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Aruma Eco Hostal is a new place surrounded by nature and beautiful scenery that gives us the rainforest of Lanquin. Aruma Eco Hostal just 4 km from Semuc Champey national park, offers you a new world to discover full of comfort. Our cabin is in accordance with nature and inside is created to provide all the comfort to make you feel at home. Our food is a great variety of national food combined with international dish, and our bar offers a great variety of prepared drinks and national and international beers. Also we offer shuttle to different points of Guatemala, Belice and Mexico. Our goals is to provide to our customer the best services that they ever get and to make them to feel like home.
We are located in the middle of tropical forest and surrounded by beautiful mountains and an ideal environment to be able to meet nature and the Mayan community and culture.
Our private rooms are equipped with a double bed and its private bathroom for the comfort of our guests. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. Some rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. A TV with cable channels is provided.
Aruma Eco Hostal's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 14:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise yoru credit card.
Breakfast not included.
24/7 Reception. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 나이트 클럽
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>