Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located on Sauchiehall Street, by Kelvingrove Museum and Art Gallery & Park in the West End, the Argyll Guest House offers ideal accommodation for your stay in Glasgow, Scotland. We are ten minutes walk from the SECC Hydro and five minutes from Glasgow University.
We have various different configuration of rooms like singles/ doubles / twins /triples. Recently refurbished, each of the 18 bedrooms has en-suite facilities and the added convenience of colour television, clock radio, hairdryer, direct-dial telephone and beverage tray. Dry cleaning and laundry services are available for guests always on the move. Internet and e-mail access available.
Argyll Guest House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - £8.50 per person.
24 hour Reception.
We require a valid ID and pre-authorisation of a credit card on arrival. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>