Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mohammadabad is 65 kilometres away from Isfahan, has a population of about 6,000 people, most of them working in education or in government departments, and next to agriculture and livestock as second jobs. As a historic city, Mohammad Abad Jarqouyeh attracts a significant number of Iranian tourists and foreign tourists all year round. At the old core of Mohammedabad, next to an old palace castle with two tall windmills, a spectacular facade looms wide. The palace is known as the Garden of Mir, which forms the summit of the old palace and castle of the historic core of the city of Mohammed, which is now left to ruin after urban planning and street operations.
Arg Mohammad Abad Jarqouyeh Tourist Residence welcomes its guests to its traditional and modern restaurant serving locally sourced and customized cuisine. Tourists can also relax in the pantry and in the Demonosh citadel and enjoy their own moments by listening to local live music. The facilities of the Citadel of Muhammad Abad include the Museum of Anthropology, the Turkish Bath and the Nomadic Tent for tourists to visit. The rooms of this residence are named after the king, orange, and bergamot with unique tastes. The rooms also lack public baths and baths to maintain the traditional appearance of their bathrooms and provide public accommodations for tourists.
Argh Mohamad Abad Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 식기 세척기
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 타월 대여
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>